GH: Soap Vet Cast

• Members

I thought Valentini didn't care for him. I'm glad he got cast. He should be a good addition to the show and they can use men who aren't awful. I hope he gets something to do and isn't just there to watch Franco smell his armpit. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wonder if DePaiva's exit was Frons mandated at the time? Most EPs at the time were just figureheads IMO. I think they saw characters like Max and Larry as expendable and easy to cut when they shouldn't have been (especially when Max had Al, who shouldn't have been offed, and twins and Larry had a son they could have brought on instead of endless Ford hunks and other hunks who lasted a hot minute or even McBain's place on the canvas. He always felt forced. McBain to me would have worked better on GH than OLTL at the time; yes I know he was there for a hot minute but I'm trying to forget that mess). Not excusing it but I can see how they'd treat it that way. I also always sort of resented losing RJ and Hank and Gabrielle.

Oh well. Back to talking about GH lol

• Members

The only thing about him playing Liz's dad is that JDP literally would have been 20 years old in real life when Becky was born. He was born in 1957; she in 1977.

But I suppose it could work. 

And yes, y'all are going to be hearing more from me from now on. The beast has been unleashed.

Please register in order to view this content

60 years old this October 8th. I've seen pictures of him over the years when he's been photographed with Kassie, so I more or less expected this, but I am still amazed that he really hasn't gone gray yet at all. Although I suppose he could be a case of an older man for whom hair dye actually ISN'T a bad thing, I don't know. 

Archived