Y&R: June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Newmans agreed to deal with Victor for show. So she has no choice but to do it to keep up appearances. 

Not sure why you think she's not a fan nor why you think her opinion will stop what Sony or CBS dictates? I know she created Phick and likes to brag about it. That story paid dividends for the show so she should be proud. But I can't say it translates to hating shick, of which I've never been a fan. 

• Members

Line of the week by Nikki. "Gloria is ok, in small doses." lol

It's been awhile since Braeden and Bergman had a confrontation, I'm actually looking forward to it. Also really enjoying Nikki's story, and one thing I found that most regimes got right was the Victor/Nick like/dislike relationship. 

Cane and Victoria scenes were also good. This storyline has brought life into Daniel Goddard, about time. 

People keep wanting to find out about Graham, but I like the mystery. As the audience why don't we speculate anymore? 2 months is not a long time and Marla Adams has been nothing short of fabulous

For 42? lol - thats still plenty young 

• Members

AC is amazing as Leslie.

And no, I don't agree with the theory that she shouldn't get a contract because the writing for her would not be good.

The show is very good these days with the B&S scandal and the Dina mystery bringing so many characters back to life. 

• Members

Law has always been something Y&R has done well so teaming Leslie and Michael in same firm could work. And yes they can be opposing counsel - it's GC so the characters will gladly sign a same-firm waiver. 

John Silvia's character lasted for years as resident lawyer with very little focus on his personal life. Why couldn't the Leslie character do the same? Pairing her with Neil again would be a bust. OC there's always Jack, Billy and Scott....

Please register in order to view this content

Even with its flaws (Hilary's in/out involvement), hope they continue to extend the Juliet/Cane s/l because they are actual stakes involved for the characters - emotional and financial 

Can't wait for Jill and, shockingly, Colin to get involved. The one thing missing is that Cane doesn't have a single friend (male or female) to lean-on, which exposes all the previous regimes and the lack of development beyond Lame. Meanwhile Lily has her whole family and a Jordan. It's too bad that the Abbotts have neglected Mamie and Olivia's family considering their so-called 'importance.' Ash/Lily would've been an interesting mentor type friendship. 

Archived