Y&R: June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Too soon, ?  I didn't give a timeframe 

Please register in order to view this content

it ain't happening while Sally is HW and Sony never seems interested lol

I didn't say never, like Lily/Holden or Josh/Riva and probably Ridge/Brooke, they will reunite in the last episode of the series!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Stalled is correct. That was my point. Ok so they revealed Dina's not dying, but we're not getting any reasons for why Dina trusts a man she met only a year ago (couldn't they have made it 5 or 10 yes)? She did call Graham 'family' in passing.

Honestly I bet they were surprised how well Dina works on canvas and how it's improved Jack, Ashley and even Abby so they are extending story aka making it up. That would make sense since the sale to Devon was quick - that could've been a long story in itself with Newman/Jabot making a play for ME as well and tying all the family issues under the business story umbrella. 

• Members

I think the problem with Dina is that Graham doesn't need so much screen time.  SSM drives thru SLs too quickly so I'm good not knowing exactly what's the deal with Graham, but if you keep him onscreen so much, viewers are going to want to know.  Slow it down by less Graham and more Dina interacting with others.  

• Members

Marla Adams truly is a damn treasure. I've literally only known the Dina character since May and she's literally completely revitalized the Abbott family. I can't seem to find much of the character on YouTube sadly 😞. Eileen and Peter have amazing chemistry with her.

Ashley found out Graham's last name a few episodes ago when they were having their lunch of whatever at GCAC. She mentioned it when she walked into Jack's office later that episode.

Good lord can one of the directors tell Daniel Goddard that whisper talk is not acting.

• Members

I know but I'm just saying. Jack & Victor rivalry is getting as old as them.

Kyle vs Noah, but we're stuck in 1980s with Jack vs Victor.

Come to think of it the Abbotts isn't breeding like the Newman. Unless Keemo comes back with a kid.

Faith going to come back from camp as a pre -teen.

• Members

Dina was a force back in the 80s...and had good brief visits in 1991, 1996, and doing Katherine's fake funeral in 2008.

Maybe the Dina story is stalled cause of Jess Walton not being available as well as hiw well she fits in 2017.  Jill and dina need to have scenes.

Archived