Days actor returns

• Members

Yes! Just what the show needs. I don't care how they explain it. I hope Will comes back and interrupts a Sonny/Paul wedding. That's classic soap. 

Chanlder didn't really ever come across as uncomfortable to me and when he did, I assumed it was life immitating art. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think sometimes Massey seemed off in love scenes, sometimes he didn't. I think he was very into the weird sexual dynamic with James Scott/E.J. (and so was I!) and less enthused with a conventional love story. I can't blame him for all of that; I thought giving yet another gay guy on soaps a baby with a woman was tired and hackeneyed even before DAYS did it, but it's what so many soaps do to try to desexualize gay men. At least Will kept fücking around afterwards. I do think he was much more into scenes with Smith by the end - the shower stuff they had, stuff at their apartment, etc. was hot.

Point is, when Ron arrives I'll be watching (for however long it takes Corday to become antsy again and get rid of him). It does look like they're setting up Will walking in on Paul and Sonny's wedding. It would make sense for the DiMeras to make Will another Pawn.

• Members

This was spoiled months ago by Freddie Smith on Facebook. I posted it a while back. He posted a video of him having lunch on the set with someone. The video panned to FS who smiles/grins and slowly the camera pans around to the other side where Chandler Massey is sitting. A few minutes later Freddie posts a script with a September airdate with location of scene blacked out and the characters/actors appearing on that episode blacked out too and he makes a comment about a great episode coming up. So not surprised by the news. I am sure he has taped already for a month or so.

As for the haters on here ....it doesn't bother me since you have valid points on why you don't like his acting or even his looks. @DRW50 is one good example of being critical of him but explaining his reasons why. But coming on here and making fun/shading another poster because he/she favors an actor by making a crude remark is low. I expected more to from said poster.

I am thrilled that he is back. Will wasn't the same with Guy Wilson in the role. IMO he looked too young for the role and wasn't very good as Will. I actually thought he would've made a great Will since I was familiar with his other work that I liked. A legacy character like Will should've never been killed off. I give Guy props for supporting and praising the return of Will in the form of Chandler Massey.

I am hoping they do pair Will with someone new and keep Sonny with Paul. But I doubt Ron can juggle two gay couples on the canvas so it will be a continuation of the triangle.

I am a big fan of Chandler Massey and glad he is back in the role as Will. I can't wait until September.

• Members

That's one of the reasons I wasn't surprised by the announcement. I felt something was up. And then Alison coming back for a couple of months ... she would hands down come back and be excited for a Will revival, especially with Chandler. She was pretty pissed they killed him off IIRC. I don't blame her for that, but then she had to make her entire return for the 50th about chasing EJ's ghost

• Members

It is a shame that the current writing team has totally ignored his existence. Everyone seemed to move on without even caring yet you have other characters that weren't legacy characters that are still mentioned to this day that are dead.

• Members

Its crazy but maybe Ron will be a great fit for DAYS. Can Dena never return again? Ron wants to make the show as fun as it used to be. Now he needs to steal Eileen for a juicy story since she has the dullest one on YR

• Members

I am sure he will start ok and then run out of gas like he did on OLTL and GH. I am not expecting big things where Will/Sonny/Paul are concerned but I am glad Will is back. I liked his writing for Oliver and Kyle on OLTL although some felt Kyle's character did a 180 in his personality.

• Members

Besides wondering if they will retape scenes of the Will/Paul affair with Chandler and Christopher, I wonder if Robert Scott Wilson will reprise Ben to show how Will survived

Archived