Days actor returns

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought he was going to be a big star!

I wonder how soon they will write out Paul, especially since I doubt Ron has much use for a guy who isn't a generic piece of white bread. Sonny isn't his type either.

Then again if Chandler is still how he was last time, they might as well turn Will straight because he isn't going to be believable or make an effort with men anyway.

• Members

lmaooooo, worst kept secret. 

IDK why peeps stay hating... Chandler never came off to me as "hating the gay stuff" and was just as into scenes w/ guys as he was with girls. 

he was a good actor, too. I always thought he was better than Freddie, who y'all seem to love... He came off natural. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Members

I had a feeling it was one of the first things Ron would do. Good.

I'm not saying Chandler Massey is the greatest talent of our times* - I do think he's talented and hot, and I do expect his time away has humbled him a bit. And Will should never have died. Period. Resurrecting a major gay character on soaps has never been more relevant to the current moment, frankly.

(* - also, he has great nipples)

• Members

I'm glad that the legacy character who was gay that they killed off is coming back. 

As for Chandler Massey, I will never understand what's so goddamn hot or good looking about him, and I'm not even commenting on his acting. I wish they had recast. It's going to be torturous having him on screen.

Archived