Days actor returns

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL

I hope he's come back refreshed and not phoning it in like he was for a while towards the end there. He seems to really be enjoying the scripts (but then a lot of actors like something that the fans often hate so I'm cautious LOL). I like him a lot but I was SO ready for him to go when he did TBH. I'm very happy he's back don't get me wrong but I don't want him falling into his bad habits acting wise

Arianne Zucker's last day was today, she posted a pic of The Sween (who looked fantastic TBH), Massey (I hope his hair is styled on the show and not what I saw in the picture LOL) herself and Gering. I just don't understand how Gering (and Martsolf) have survived so many regime changes. Martsolf, I like as Brady, he works as John's dope of a son, but I'm so over his failed romances and would really like a break ... but I digress I guess

I wish I was sad Zucker is leaving. I would have been a few years ago. I really loved the character of Nicole once upon a time and now I'm so beyond thrilled to get a break and that she's going. But I'm a bit sad because I think Ron could have written Nicole very well so I think she's missing out. I wonder what the reason for her leaving is. But it's time TBH

• Members

Makes sense. I definitely agree the Daniel/Shawn Christian thing played a part. Are they still together? If she's leaving because she's upset her boyfriend was axed and his character killed ... well I hope they last then. Don't base your life decisions around a significant other IMO but I wish her the best

But I also can't blame her if she went running from the show because of the horrid writing she's gotten for so long.

Archived