• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I never really bought this as anything more than just a caption for the picture. In the context of the photograph and the scene from the 2012-2014 series, the Ewings were "fighting back."

Dallas without JR could work, IMO. In real life, JR Ewing would die, and the family would continue to succeed or fail.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I've seen this pic who knows how many times and I never realized Patrick Duffy wasn't there

Please register in order to view this content

Also, someone in the comments pointed out Ray's slept with four of the 6 women in this picture! LOL Talk about a cowboy stud. I've always thought it was fascinating how he had this bad boy/playboy past and it was never really focused on but very much still there.

• Members

In all honesty, it's not unusual at all for cast members to miss photo shoots. I guess in this case they just didn't bother photoshop him in, though it wouldn't surprise me if there's a picture where he "appears" next to Linda - it seems almost like they purposefully kept that spot empty.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I completely agree with this. I have been rewatching Dallas on Amazon Prime and finally have gotten to later seasons. I really enjoyed the story Michelle did with Barbara Eden haha I know it was panned but I found it rather entertaining. That last season characters like Michelle, Cally and Liz made the show but they had to tangle with old JR, Cliff, and McKay(I really enjoyed George Kennedy on Dallas, was glad him and Rose got back together before the finale lol). 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...