B&B: January 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Who's willing to bet Hope is on her way back?  Betcha she returns with Brooke. Steffy telling Lame she knows how she (Steffy) is the center of his world?  Translation: Lame will start waffling back and forth between the two, especially once Whyatt gives Hope attention. 

• Members

Is the original actress returning? Liam is the one that brings down both pairings. It is a shame that Steffy and Hope are not on the show at the same time again. I loved their characters once a upon a time.

Damn....now I'm going to have to watch again on Demand and ff through the rest of the show.

• Members

Thank you.  I was wondering who she was reminding me of.  I've caught a few episodes of Y&R since the new regime, just to check out the changes and I swear that show has two Phyllis.  There's another actress on the show that looks just like Gina Tognoni, it was confusing me.  Now this Sally chick makes a third.

• Members

There's something that bothers me in the 'comes off so gay' thing. I see where you're coming from with PF, even though I find him attractive and perfectly believable as a straight man. (I am European lol). I can't say the same thing for CLB on Y&R. His sex scenes with Lauren make me uncomfortable. However... would you ever tell a typical alpha male, openly gay actor playing a straight role that he 'comes off too straight'? It's a genuine question, I mean no flaming. (pardon the pun)

Archived