B&B: January 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think she hated it as much as being over it. She got tired of the never ending triangle and thought Wyatt and Hope should be given a chance. Kim wasn't necessarily pro Wyatt/Hope...she just thought it was time to end the triangle and let Hope have a mature relationship. Brad kept it going and Kim left. 

😂😂😂

• Members

Had lunch today with a friend of mine and she brought up B&B.  She said she was tired of the stories and the writers kept repeating the story over and over again. She said there was nothing good about the show....LOL. I told her I had given up the soap for the new year. She said she didn't know how much more of the soap she could take....LOL.  We hadn't talked about soaps in ages. I guess a lot of people are sick of Bradley's awful writing.

• Members

I decided to watch Thursday/Friday after reading synopses but only to see Quinn finally share her career story. I was surprised they didn't make Quinn stupid and fall for Widge's lies. I bet they've strike a deal: Quinn says nothing and Widge stops his vendetta - for now. 

• Members

The Quidge scenes were quite good - there was actually depth to the conversation.

Wyatt wanting to party with his 'dude' Eric - creepy. 

Katie was rational in laying it out for Wyatt - the soccer ball 'lost' for 35 years on the Forrester grounds as her excuse for coming over - bizarre.

I skipped Leffy, but I'm sure it was: Quinn is manipulating you; move back home with me; etc.

• Members

Steffy to Liam: "why would you pick tonight to rehash this?"

I feel like thats a line that could be said to him every episode

Katie really found a 30 year old soccer ball that Ridge kicked onto her property today? They couldnt come up with a better reason to have her show up at Eric's house? I thought they were gonna say that was RJ's ball at least

Ridge to Quinn: "You grew up without a father right? Well you cant have mine." The dialogue is so bad

• Members

I thought that was exchange was out of left field. Quinn's never had daddy issues - Bill, Deacon and Liam have been her only men and none of the men qualify as a Daddy. Clearly B&B is laying the not-so-subtle foundation for Quinn's dad to show up and that had to 'prep' us for it 

Archived