B&B: January 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Oh... my... God...... That was worse than anything I could have imagined. Horrific!

And how the hell did they end up on the side of the parking lot when they ran towards each other and met in the middle? Was everyone fυcking asleep when filming this???

HUH??

She looked like a sex worker with a misplaced wig!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

While 2017 has been pretty "dry" so far, I just saw John McCook in facebook live chat with Tracey Bregman announce that B&B is finally doing an Australia remote which was rumored ever since last year.

Filiming starts next week... Hopefully this will be lightyears ahead of the previous Sydney remote in 2007!

• Members

I dove back in starting with the SF scenes - it's been nice not having the exact same dialogue that we've endured for the past six weeks. Of course, this will kick off another six weeks of repetitiveness - replaying the kiss at least 6-10 week; Eric talking about how happy he is that Quidge are so close - complete with Quidge giving each other uncomfortable teen-crush like glances, Steffy's angst over 'sharing' FC with Widge (and BloatMas undermining her), WyNOT doing something that nobody cares about, $B fretting like a ninny over Brooke's return, etc.   

• Members

Last week everyone was fine with Steffy being CEO and now all of a sudden Thomas AND Rick are both trying to angle the position away from her. Of course this is happening just as Ridge is about to swoop in and get that responsibility from from under them

Does anyone know what purpose Katie serves bc I fail to see one.

• Members

They had to give Thomas something to do since his story with Ridge and Caroline flopped. I'd rather them write off Thomas. Bradley Bell has never known how to write for the character. If you're name isn't Liam then he ain't writing for you.  So Rick now cares after saying that Maya was the only thing he needed. How quick he forgot.

This soap is just full of sh!t.  It will never improve until someone else HW the soap. Bradley Bell needs to leave his position of HW.

• Members

Sometimes I have to wonder at this point WTF you are talking about.  I honestly haven't been watching for 1 month (since Christmas - 5 minutes once a week?) - before that - about 15 minutes a week - but for 3 years this show has been written for Quinn/Rena Sofer.  I'm tired of hearing every girl/triangle, every story blamed but Rena Sofer/Quinn never gets ANY blame for very very POOR story.  She's nothing but a plot point.  I tuned in on Friday and it looked like Ridge was in love with her.  What a *ucking waste of story to build this entire show around Quinn and trying to get her son whatever he wants.  How OLD are these people???  I tuned in 3 or 4 years ago for the first time since like 2000 or 2001.  Quinn has eaten the hell out of this show.  There's no room for anything else.  I hated Liam with Hope, I hated Liam with Ivy, I've hate Liam too.  But no other character is talking 24/7 about LIAM when he's NOT ONSCREEN.  EVERY character for the past year has to talk about QUINN even when she's NOT on the show!  She has DEVOURED this show all the way down to the lowest ratings they've ever had.  It's a FACT.  And it's not an alternative FACT.

• Members

LOL....Soapsuds detests Liam so thats where the bias comes from. You are right in that Quinn has been the #1 plot point for the past year. All of Liam's stuff has revolved around her. Outside of the Avant stuff, everything really can be traced back to Quinn in some form. Everyone talks about her. People plot against her and she's the central motivation for almost anything that has happened

• Members

She's been on the show for 3 and a half years and she isnt written as a villian anymore and hasnt been since last spring. In his mind, Bell has redeemed her and the way she's currently positioned the characters are coming around to her as two of her biggest haters, Steffy and Ridge have finally let up on her. Quinn isnt going anywhere and she's had a variation of the same story since she joined which is plotting to make sure Wyatt gets what he wants

• Members

WTH is Katie badmouthing Quinn in her own house? She's dumb as if Quinn couldnt hear all that

Liam and Steffy have no material now that they have nothing keeping them apart so the show just filled up the episode with the same flashbacks we always see

Archived