B&B: January 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Today's Show:

Liam and Ridge plot to take down Quinn

Eric and Quinn discuss Ridge not accepting her.

Wyatt presents a new perfume line to Steffy

Eric pleads to Steffy to move in with him, Quinn and Wyatt

Please register in order to view this content

I CANT. This old fool is willing to bump off Quinn to give Steffy her own portrait. Talk about laying it on thick. She doesnt need to be matriach of the family at her young age!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So now they're going to continue playing musical portraits? It doesn't mean anything if they switch it around all the time like it's nothing!

But, what am I saying? Nothing on this show ever means anything, anyway!

• Members

I hadn't seen 3 to 5 minutes in total since December 22nd or 23rd.  Whatever was before the Holidays.  I had it on for about 5 minutes on Friday.  Pathetic.  I read messages on the board when I wasn't watching - but Friday was atrocious, but it's all I've seen.  Maybe it's been very Shakespeare worthy since the 23rd and I just wasn't watching.   We're still supposed to care whose picture is over the mantle...we have old Coot Eric begging Steffy to COME HOME.  COME HOME STEFFY.  TAKE YOUR PLACE AS THE MATRIARCH!  COME BACK to WYATT!  FIGHT FOR YOUR MARRIAGE!  I tuned completely out after a couple of lines and saw Wyatt moving in to suck Steffy's face off of her body, and Steffy looking strangely sad, kitten/puppy face as Wyatt moves in to suck her already large lips off.  BLAH.  This show needs to GO.  Literally - last 5 minutes on Friday.  I'm thinking the holiday bump in ratings was exactly that.  Someone accidentally tuned in.  Because some people in my family still watch soaps...2 sisters of mine I talked with this weekend asked if I had been watching B&B...I said...no, not since the Friday before Christmas Holiday.  They both said they tuned in this Friday too...so maybe they'll get a bump there, but no one cares about this drivel for days at a time now. 

• Members

Monday's episode:

Ridge and Liam complain about Eric's involvement with Quinn and manipulations of his relationship

RJ tries to convince Ridge and Brooke to get married

Eric offers to skip a generation and  bequeth the mansion to Steffy insted of dividing it up between his kids. Oh and he gives her a million dollars for her celebrity endorsement for the new fragrance line

Steffy told Liam about the meeting and that she chose him

• Members

This has been going on for months. It's the same script every episode. I am so glad I gave this soap up for the new year. I use to be a Steffy fan but Bradley Bell's writing had made me hating her. Nothing will change or move forward with Bradley Bell writing this soap. He has no talent whatsoever.

• Members

At this point they might as well air reruns....LOL...cause all the episodes are the same ..........until Bradley Bell decides what to do with this characters or focus on other characters. But like I said this man has no talent. He did not inherit his father's talented pen.

In 2 years they will be in the same place....LOLOLOLOL

• Members

Tuesday's show

Ridge and Brooke talk about Quinn

Liam and Steffy talk about Quinn

Quinn and Wyatt talk about Steffy

Ridge and Brooke have sex and then proceed to talk about Quinn

Liam and Steffy have sex and then proceed to talk about Quinn

• Members

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...this is funny ridiculous...LOLOLOLOL

The only thing Bradley Bell has kept in tact is having characters jump from a brother's bed or sister's bed to the other...B&B has always been trashy in that way......

Archived