Actress Debbie Reynolds Rushed To Hosp. After Stroke

Roman

• Members

It's so heartbreaking. Poor Todd and Billie and their family and friends to have to bury mother and daughter. Debbie wanted to be with Carrie. Just devastating all around.

I first knew her from Golden Girls and Will & Grace but she was so amazingly talented. She also was on Roseanne as Dan's mother in the awful last season where she was nuts and tried to kill Dan. She was just so damn good. Too bad Roseanne's so caught up in her own crazy politics to notice or care.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Looks like Roseanne has retweeted some things about Reynolds. I guess in the fight scene Roseanne broke a rib of Reynolds and never knew it until a year later on Roseanne's talk show. I also didn't know Carrie Fisher I guess wrote that episode? As many times as I've seen this show I guess I didn't pay attention to the credits!

• Members

Yeah, I didn't like it at the time either but Reynolds was fantastic as always. Agreed with both Carl and marceline about it.

Starting at 5pm tomorrow Logo will air all of the Debbie Reynolds episodes of Will & Grace. At Midnight the RuPaul Drag Race episode she was on will be aired and then at 1am the Roseanne episode airs followed by the Golden Girls.

HBO will be airing Carrie Fisher's "Wishful Drinking" on January 1st.

• Members

Her mood swings seemed to dictate a lot of the show in the last few seasons. It became really mean-spirited around the 5th season. The 8th season was better but the last season was awful, though I've grown to laugh at the absurity, I really detested it at the time it aired and it made me sad, like Carl said, to see how Roseanne eviscerated everything the show had built up.

This too

Archived