Dynasty: Discussion Thread

• Members

I know she's coming, but I almost prefer these Maris-like references to Alexis rather than actually seeing her.

I think what keeps me watching every week is pure compare/contrast  curiosity.  Nothing is particularly gripping.  My favorite part of tonight's episode was a jacket Jeff was wearing. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

The show is a hot mess. Steven and Sam are sleeping together. And then they are not.....Sam is getting a massage from a buff shirtless muscle guy near the pool. Sam overhears that Ted is back...Steven's ex and right away Sam runs to Ted's hotel room and sleeps with him. Steven arrives to find both in action.....Lawd.....NO!

Edited by Hunk Chandler Massey

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

She’s been hinting exciting news and now it seems pretty obvious Nicolette Sheridan is the new Alexis. Thoughts? 

Personally im excited. Via SOAPnet I started watching Knots Landing right before her character joined and she was a fast favorite of mine and a big reason I became a soap fan. Then with Desperate Housewives she took a filler role and did so well it got expanded and I think when she left it definitely hurt the show. I’m glad she’s getting another shot after the drama with her lawsuit. 

Please register in order to view this content