GL/ATWT cast reunions

• Members
I have a feeling it will be characters no one gives a chit about but its great to have CBS pay homage.  Here's to hoping for some decent characters.  All I ask is for Elizabeth Hubbard, Kim Zimmer and Robert Newman!  A few more, but these are the main three!  

GUIDING LIGHT & AS THE WORLD TURNS FANS -- save the date for cast reunions Wed Oct. 12 on !

CtiZ4tUVUAADNZJ.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"Why?" Why not? The last time such a thing occurred was when Another World came to SOAPnet in 2003. Nice lil walk down CBS Daytime memory lane :) 

Hopefully it won't be people that nobody really cared about like Frank Dicopoulos, Yvonna Wright, and the chick who had the lapband surgery (I'm totally blanking on her name). 

• Members

F them. Who's on Y&R or B&B that used to be on ATWT & GL? Tognoni and Lesli Kay? No matter who they drag out, they'll stuff the ATWT/GL people in back while the Y&R/B&B people yak and CBS pats themselves on the back for Y&R's 30 years atop the ratings. In a stupid eight minute segment.

F.U.C.K. them. The trash they put on in place of them is still on tv. They can go screw themselves.

• Members

I just find it very odd coming from the show that got them canceled.

JC: So Martha how have you been since ATWT was canceled?

MB: Well I left way before when CG fired me and then your husband pulled the plug on our show!

And why is this in the spoiler thread?....LOL  It should be in the Discuss The Soaps thread!

Archived