B&B - June 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

Brooke hasn't evolved/grown as a character. She is still the LA tramp. Bradley Bell hasn't matured Brooke. I thought when Stephanie died and she looked back at her life I thought she might have grown up. Brooke is always someones floozy.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You mean BRAD hasn't evolved! Let's take one of the few characters on the show that actually had a formal education, created a product using her brain, etc and just make her an insecure victim. It's a real shame that he hasn't allow the character to grow. KKL certainly has evolved and I'm sure it's frustrating for her. Don't get me wrong - I'm Brill all the way, but there are better ways to write that story with same endgame. 

• Members

Last week Caroline said telling the truth will ruin Douglas' life. Today? Its for the best

she may not even care bc the alternative would be her on the backburner which is where she's been for the past year until they decided to thot her up again

• Members

I miss an episode and now Thomas and Caroline have changed their view on the truth. When did this happen? In one episode?…LOL

I was glad that Caroline did tell Ridge to get over it and that he wasn't the father…..LOL

If Liam is in need of a woman why doesn't he go get Hope?? She is available and weren't they the greatest love of all in Bradley Bell's book??  I am not buying that Steffy is Liam's one and only true love after the garbage she went through with Hope. 

Katie and Brooke…..LOLOLOLOL….just hilarious…..I guess its ok for Brooke to be with Ridge and have him cheat on Caroline as long as it isn't Dollar Bill…..LOL

• Members

Let's hope Ridge and Brooke have a one nighter…..they get back together…..Dollar Bill is upset….Rick is so upset that he dumps Maya and reconnects with Caroline to make Ridge jealous. Too bad Ronn Moss is no longer playing Ridge. They could use plenty of flashbacks for history reference. I know RM can't act but neither can 90% of the Bold and The Beautiful cast.

Archived