B&B - June 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't see today...but Zende has been a yawner from the beginning.  Instead of wash, rinse repeat with the Quinn/Wyatt mess, and Wyatt needing the cooch of whatever girl Liam is with and Momma ensuring he gets said cooch, then ending up stalking them and every girl ending up hating her...(does Wyatt never see this???  Every girl you end up with - your Mother ends up wrecking your relationship)....change some stuff up for God sake.  People don't like Katie but HT is a good actress.  Give her something decent other than always being the victim and 'Katie the crier.'  Make her a vamp - when they divorce, have her bed Liam or Wyatt.  Or maybe even BOTH.  LOL.  If Bill has an issue with it - who cares?  Then maybe Ridge again and wreck Caroline's marriage.  Oops, Bill?  Did I do that? Sorry, my bad....sorry about your Niece. They don't step outside of the box at all on this show....it's the same story, insert character with the same plots over and over.  Especially with Liam/Quinn/Wyatt (insert Hope, Steffy, Ivy), etc.  Over and over.   

• Members

My god, the writing with Liam and Bill is terrible. Liam has given up on Steffy bc he feels inspired by Bill's marriage to Katie? WTF? This is contrived nonsense teh way he is talking about how an upstanding man and husband his father is. When the hell did he hold him up to such high regard? Is he really that dense to beleive this BS and buy Bill's lie today?

Nv2bBgN.png

and I cant with Bill having a painting of a stallion in the sex room for Brooke

• Members

They should either recast Zende or have the current Zende be an imposter who grow up with the real Zende and took over his life. While the real Zende is still with his folks. If I remember correctly Zende's parents never showed up to actually see him??  The actor who plays Zende is awful.

Yes it is considering how Bill's face looked so guilty….LOL    The whole Dollar Bill, Katie and son making cookies was puke worthy. 

• Members

After a year, Zende has got to go. I caught the last 5 minutes of Monday's show on Pop and all I got to see the Trifecta - Pam, Zende and Sasha. It's pretty awful when Sasha is the only one who can act during a sequence. It's bad enough that this story - lingerie for shoes - is being written. 

• Members

:lol:

Zende has been awful since day 1. Bradley Bell is one awful HW. He has run out of ideas and is either recycling awful storylines from years past(Brooke and Dollar Bill......Liam's triangles), writing awful stories like Zende/Sasha/Nicole or hyping possible major storylines with failures..ie Maya is trans....

B&B needs to bring Susan Flannery out of retirement and have her character slap the following.....Brooke(for being a tramp again), Katie(for being annoying), Dollar Bill, Liam, Zende, Sasha, Caroline, Maya(for being an awful witch and liar) and Ridge(for his treatment of his son and Caroline).

• Members

A long time ago, I proposed having Susan Flannery consult behind the scenes, even for a short stint.  I know she's a part of AFTRA but doesn't she also mentor?  They should've had the actors who play Zende and Thomas get some extra help from her, they both need scene work help.  I haven't watched in awhile but judging from these comments, I've gathered that neither actor has improved and Bell's writing has stagnated on top of that.

• Members

since when were Thomas and Liam friends? They are barely even acquaintances

Since when did Forrester have a shoe line? I recall Aly trying to get one going but Rick laughed at her and she died before it could go anywhere past her designs

I like Brooke and Bill as a couple but they are disgusting! Bell is doing them no favors. They are making Bill extra hypocritical going around preaching to Liam and Steffy about marriage. He wants Liam to respect his brother's marriage but he doesnt expect Brooke to respect her sisters. His rationale for this affair is so screwed up to. They've made Katie miserable by denying their feelings so the only way to keep her happy is to just give into those feelings and keep it secret. WTF

And then there's Brooke's ass who I guess at least protests and she tells Bill they cant do this again. YET she continues to make out with him, go around his office, house alone, etc... Its not like she's forced. She could have shut him down today, but now, she lets him take her to bed and is ready to sleep with him right then and there like the nasty ho that she is

Archived