B&B - June 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bill and Brooke weren't a popular couple. Of course Brad doesn't care about that….he forced feed us Hope and Liam…so another redux of Bill and Brooke is no biggie….its sad that he has no idea what to do with Brooke story wise.

As I see Katie drinking I think what if she had been married to JR Ewing….LOL…..now Sue Ellen had reasons for drinking but Katie not so much.

• Members

I really can't express in words how much I hate Brooke and Bill together. They sure went pretty quickly from ''Katie, you're delusional'' to ''I can't live another day without you''. Not that I'm surprised as even Katie knew their soothing words were just trash. If I could throw Brooke, Wyatt and Ridge in a pit I would be so happy ^_^

• Members

I used to like Brooke....now I hate her.  She did nothing but continue to meddle and pry into Katie's marriage until she got what she wanted.  Walking into their house like she owned the place...hiding UNDER HER BED for God sake.  Can't wait for the Stallion to go wandering again and dump her as*.  I think it would be funny if Katie does the same thing....just keep showing up at their house and tell Brooke how concerned she is about her, act innocent, spike her iced tea with booze, and wreck her marriage.  "Bill and I are WORRIED about you BROOKE!"  Hide yo brothers, hide your husbands, hide your boyfriends, there's a slut rapin' people up in here. LOL  Anyone have that great graphic that someone did with Brooke....it was the Star Wars graphic?  The Slut Awakens?

• Members

I caught Friday's episode - 3 things: 

1) HT, DD & KKL work so well together. 

2) I was shocked, I mean shocked that it was the reverend who was the prowler. PLEASE. I didn't see the wedding or episodes for 2 weeks and I knew exactly who it was - based on that rand convo btw Wylie Coyote & Steffy. Bad writing.

3) So Steffy stay home alone with windows open when someone may be targeting Spencers - who's to say they caught the real suspect? 

Archived