B&B - June 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

Brooke: "It almost sounds like I need to be dependent on a man. First you (Ridge,) and then Bill." 

Um, you missed about 30 different guys in between those two men, but who's counting

Thomas wants to be a family with Caroline....you dumb fool. You realize she is married to your father? Sit your ass down. This weak storyline just took a turn for the worse. I cant beleive how anticlimatic each reveal, revelation has been so far

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not caring for the 180 here either. I just wanted Thomas to be acknowledged as the father of Caroline's baby. She can have Ridge….I don't care for the pairing or her with Thomas either. I always preferred Caroline with Rick. 

• Members

Another baby story and great love on the horizon as opposed to playing out a story where a woman did not consent to sex.  This should be about Caroline and not unbathed Ridge or the pretty boy who keeps his shirt off.  I don't care who sired Douglas, but I do care about the missed opportunity for a meaty story!  

• Members

"My mom would never do that to you. She would never act on her feelings....My mom would never betray you." Why does everyone in this family keep giving Brooke a pass as if she's never slept with a family member's man? Rick was full of s--t today. He's lucky Maya doesnt have a dick anymore bc Brooke would have already been on that

Quinn and Eric is a big WTF. When did they start sleeping together and why would he even get involved with her considering all she's done, especially to his granddaughter?

• Members

It came out of nowhere. It is ridiculous! There was no indication Quinn was seeing anyone  When did she have the time? I tell you Bradley Bell is getting just as bad with storytelling as Jean Passanante. 

I kept rolling my eyes during those scenes. Why was Rick acting like his mom was some saintly woman??….LOL. 

Archived