B&B - June 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

Didn't the character that C. Bono plays officiate another marriage? Or I am wrong about that? There could be two non weddings on our hands….LOL.  I just hate how smug Liam gets! He was the same way when he thought he was finally going to be with Hope.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wasn't this past time Liam dumped her because he came home, after the bump on the head and Australia jaunt when she wouldn't answer the phone or talk to him....and Weasel Wyatt had already bedded the Ho in less than 48 hours....i thought Liam saw them in bed.  But he hasn't remembered that part...?  Steffy and Weasel don't know that he saw them in the sack...?

• Members

Bill to Liam: "suck it up! Act like a man and let it go" DAMN, Bill read his ass today

UGH! I hate that the show teased that Wyatt and Steffy werent married but they are. I had hoped that Bell realized this story sucks and was ending it but nope, we have more to endure. It was even dumb of Liam to just assume that bc the minister tried to steal from him, that the marriage was invalid. Like he didnt even wait till he got reciepts before he went to Steffy

• Members

Bill to Liam - you will RESPECT your BROTHER's MARRIAGE!  Um - like you've respected your marriage to Katie when you sucked Brooke's face off the other day? 

IT HAPPENED WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT...WYATT AND STEFFY ARE MARRIED!!  Yeah, you married Katie of your own will.  And sucked Brooke's face off within the week. 

And to Soapsuds....I don't necessarily jump in bed with someone in 48 hours if they're my brother's Fiance.  So it did happen.  I don't believe in cuddling with my siblings partners even if they need "comforting".  Wyatt is a weasel and Steffy is a Whore.  I almost hope Liam would listen to Bill and kick her ho as* to the curb for good.  Enter Ivy or Hope.  Give Steffy to Quinn...let Quinn stalk her to End of Days.  Wyatt said he would protect her and Steffy is his number 1 girl (if he can stop breastfeeding from Quinn).  So Wyatt will definitely protect Steffy.  LOL. 

• Members

I didnt see todays episode. There was no way that Bell would have ended the marriage cause that would have meant a Steffy and Liam reunion. And Brad can't have that…he needs to bore the viewers more with this insane repetitive script that is Liam 24/7 on our tvs.

• Members

Bill is such a F**king hypocrite, but that said I enjoyed him calling out Liam's B.S......he was literally speaking for the audience, and I got a good chuckle over him threatening to toss Liam's ass out of the family....

Other then the Bill stuff.....I kept falling asleep to this boring show...

• Members

Katy at least waited a few days before she blabbed to Bill but he didn't waste anytime quickerthanthis he told Brooke...I don't blame Katy for being annoyed with him.  These 'choose me' triangles are really getting on my nerves its the same dynamic one of the Spencer brother is groveling trying to persuade the woman while the other one is smug (Wyatt) and thirsty.  Bill is right Steffy married his brother no one forced her to.

Sheryl Underwood what was that on top of her head?  GeeZe looked like a dead squirrel.  

• Members

I cracked up Bill spending two days talking about the sanctity of marriage.  I would have respected Liam more if he had told Bill where to stick it and went about his merry way to make a life for himself but he turned around to be re-reigned with his Spencer necklace.....Bill goes to his secret bedroom with Brooke...LoL

This show is weird I thought Katy was mad with Brooke but Brookes' babysitting and they're having lunch why can't people stay mad for more than an eppy...its like from 1 eppy to the next all is practically forgotten.

I know its a soap but damn..  Nicole is working on forgiving Sasha..Really?  

• Members

The Broke and Katie scenes make me mad. Like how the hell can Katie trust her to watch her child? No whore that came for my marriage would EVER be near my kid. 

I CANT with Bill having a hidden sex room for Brooke in his office

• Members

Me too. Imma about to reduce to once a week again.  Pathetic. Suddenly Bill is in love with Wyatt - the Son he had from the Bride of the Devil. Nothing - no feelings last more than one or two episodes on this show.  It's awful

Archived