DC Blind Items

• Members

And he'd bring back Will only to have him sit in front of a tv with Sonny watching Golden Girls episodes and using cheap jokes used on the show for actual lines in the show. FV comes begging for a job as EP……FV hires Michelle Stafford as the new Kristen and hires Roger Howarth as a much alive new Bo Brady. FV hires Bryan Craig as the new improved Shawn Brady. Later he hires Doggy Daddy as the new doctor in Salem who has a cat named Roxie. Kristen Storms drops GH to rejoin Days in her original role. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jamey thinks Franco and Nina work so I suspect the 'popular' couple who don't get along is them. Stafford has all but admitted she and Howarth don't click in recent press with shocking candor, and has tried to clumsily begin working her usual game to find a new pairing.

• Members

I'm wondering if the last one is Greg Meng at DAYS. He's been there a while and lasted through several HWs. Jamey said 3 or the 4 shows are facing cuts and each doing it differently. If the sets one is Y&R and all the casting cuts are GH, then the that leaves DAYS for the last one. I doubt any of these are B&B. 

• Members

IF it happens, I'm fine with all those cuts from GH. Lante are well past expiration and can just be moved on out of town. Dante's mama should go along.

So RoHo and MS don't get along? Shoot, go head and cut them both. Neither one fits despite all the trying. 

Last one sounds like WDv or BM. Julexis or Jasam fans would go ape but its no biggie if either goes imo. Two blah actors playing blah characters. 

• Members

GH has wasted so much money on actors like RH and MS. I don't get the big appeal with RH. ATWT did the same thing and it brought nothing to show but pure misery and pain to viewers who watch the show. RH and MS egos must be through the roof…

Archived