DC Blind Items

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So I don't watch either anymore, but I'm guessing the cast-trimming is Y&R or GH, since they specified it wasn't DAYS. But weren't we given blind items through SOD or wherever that DAYS' "blood bath" isn't over yet? Knowing the show, the alleged victims have already been shown the door but we won't know until months down the road, and then months after that, they'll finally exit onscreen.  

What's silly is that all these blind items are always Y&R, GH or DAYS. There's nothing else to choose from. Whenever it's B&B it's pretty obvious. 

• Members

Well obviously YR and Days are Doin

Well obviously YR & DAYS r doing some cost cutting, so I think the 3rd soap Is. GH, those  last 2 BIs could be for YR or GH

• Members

Cutting actors has to be about GH. Funny how they need to trim the cast yet they rehire useless actors like Doggy Daddy. 

The first one does sound like Dante and Lulu. The second could be Julian and Alexis…..The third one…hmmmm…what male does FV not get along with that fans would go ape about him leaving?…LOL

• Members

They could easily get rid of Howarth and Stafford and save money. They have never been needed in the cast and have zero story going on. They could also fire Maxi pads and Woodstock too…..considering Felicia is never on why have Maxie on the show?  Thats 4 actors right there. But I would drop Dante too…thats 5…but Id keep Lulu but recast the role.

And if they really wanted to save money they would fire Mo…..the character is so overplayed…thats 6 right there

• Members
Yeah those BIs bout the couples sound like GH

1st is Lante or Kiki/Morgan
2nd is Naxie
3rd is Jasam or Ju'exis

Julian and Alexis have strong ties to the canvas, so the 2nd one isn't them as ī think WDV & NLG get along well

• Members

Staff and Howarth would be first on any list.  Neither has gelled on the canvas as their current characters and too much time and effort is put into making them work.  

However, on a real soap, Lante should have run their course.  Dante should have been promoted and moved on with his family.  Besides, this show could use less Scummy disciples.  

• Members

Morgan is another one Id fire or if not recast with a much better actor….IMO Michael is the only one needed…he is a Q and Carly's son and not blood related to the Scum bag….LOL

He can join RC on the unemployment line….

I am thinking maybe #2 could be Ryan P. and Kristen Storms….

• Members

Let's bring Ron Carlivati to DAYS and see what he can do. I imagine he would re-possess Marlena, only this time we'd have to see all the ropes and gadgets keeping her levitated above the Town Square. 

I'm kidding of course, but it would be unintentionally amusing to see their 90's storylines redone on a 2016 budget. 

Archived