B&B - April 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is Sasha for real? She reminds me of Zoe from ATWT. I remember how hated she was on ATWT. I can't stand the character. I wish they'd write her off. Jacob Young…yikes….that hairstyle….no…..Steffy/Liam…rolling my eyes at Liam's reaction to Steffy being engaged.:rolleyes:

• Members

BTW -  I think JMW has looked exceptionally good with the softer look. I liked Viv/Sasha scenes. Gosh, whoever wrote the dialogue for Maya's speech on love, should be fired ASAP. Even KM's delivery couldn't save that mess. It was funny watch the glazed look on Zende's face. You could tell he was trying to figure out when he'd be able to speak. 

• Members

From the back it looked like Rick was wearing a bad hairpiece.....I sure can't imagine someone intentionally cutting his hair that way

That's a hairpiece without a doubt.  The back was a dead giveaway its a prominent demarcation line where it ends...

somebody's got hell toupee.

Great seeing Mrs. Avant enjoyed her scenes w/Tasha..so Stiffy told Liam she's married BahWaaa..its what I've been
for.  Dumb Liam is going to pine and carry on...why would he want a woman who not only banged his brother but
 married him in four months?

Even though Zende's got a rap about not able to accept Nicole' pregnancy still glad he (and Tasha) got firmly called out on 
her being Nicole' best friend.  I still predict Tasha will be pregnant or pretend she's pregnant.

The Doctor went SPLAT!  That was a surprise.  

Errr Thomas when somebody says they don't want
to talk about it that means just that...they don't want to talk about it...stop being so pushy and insistant!

• Members

So good to see Mama A.  Wait til she finds out about her no good jobless husband!  

I'm #teamSasha all the way.  Nicole betrayed Sasha first, so Sasha owed her nothing!  

Super happy Zende stood his ground against that skunk Maya and The Hair Piece.  

• Members

Sasha did the betraying first. She was flirting with and throwing herself at Zende before the whole firing thing happened. Nicole doesnt even know about that. She was shady letting Zende know she was "here for him" while he and Nicole were together.

Also, rolling my eyes at Sasha calling her stepmother, Aunt Viv. There is only one Aunt Viv! If she cant do this, than she cant claim the name

anigif_enhanced-buzz-21185-1363188169-4.

anigif_enhanced-18505-1412809287-2.gif

• Members

Oh come on, she was throwing herself at him and it wasn't subtle. Nicole had every reason to not want her ''best friend'' and boyfriend work together.

I like Thotsha for what she is but I don't root for her and I want her dreams to collapse :lol:

I wasn't watching back then. I thought you were talking about Orange Crate Girl!

Archived