B&B - April 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The actress is awful and annoying. She makes the character so unlikable. 

Whats up with Liam? Seriously why is he huffing and puffing all of sudden over losing Steffy?? He is the one who left and was upset at Steffy without explaining why. Of course this is Liam…he is the injured party here…by Bradley Bell standards...

• Members

Mark, Sasha didn't make one move for Zende.  Nicole was already pissed because for some odd reason, she thought she was a model but was passed up for modeling.  She saw Zende and Sasha working together and having fun, and Nicole went to get Sasha fired.  At this point, friendship is over and Sasha owes Nicole nothing.  

I love that Nicole is in pain, but she can redeem herself by keeping that kid, thus passing the pain to that skunk sister of hers.  

• Members

I wish I could feel sorry for Liam but this is all his fault. He is the one that dumped Steffy and like a little bitch, refused to tell her why.  Thats on him

she was depressed and suffered postpartum depression. She's also had multiple heart attacks. She's a walking tragedy so every year they are concerned about her for something while HT works on an Emmy reel. This year it's alcoholism. She'll probably have a brain tumor in 2017

• Members

Dying at B&B's obsession with getting married ASAP. It's just so ridiculous and the way all these young and rich characters, who would never want to settle down at their ages, have done it so many times really diminishes the whole point of marriage. 

• Members

I like Wyatt better than Liam, I like that Liam now knows how Hope felt when he did the same thing to her. Also the way Ridge was smirking when that doctor became roadkill, can't wait till Thomas finds out. Also once Nicole gives birth, I want to see her throw down with Sasha

Archived