B&B - April 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh! I wish there was better buildup to the big reveal. This episode starts and Nicole mentions that she and Zende are getting closer. Huh? When? And no everyone is on board to send Sasha away while pushing Zende and Nicole back together. It all fell flat. Of course the show mentions she's due any day now so Im guessing the shock of the secret will push her into labor

The show makes sure that Julius and Sasha have the same repetitive conversation, one last time. I hate how much hate and contempt he has for his own daughter. He is foul

• Members

what about Liam crying while Quinn was baring her soul to him? I thought they were going to do it. The intensity between them is great. RS does bring out the best in SC. 

And how bizarre that we go to an Avant-focused episode completely out of the blue? I wasn't going to watch when I read the two-like screen guide, but I was pleasantly surprised - though it was strange as mentioned above that everyone was ready to ship Sasha away. 

• Members

Rick and Maya have become so stale and boring. They need to split them up ASAP!

So the secret is out?? That was fast! I wish they would ship Sasha or recast the role. I can't stand the actress in the role. She is horrible.

Archived