B&B - April 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You might be thinking of when he went clubbing with Steffy the night before a wedding in LA, which caused him to wake up late the next day. She didnt arrange for him to be late. I dont see how that is relevant bc thats not what happened to Liam here. Regardless he already knows how this stuff feels bc Quinn already manipulated a situation where he was kept from Hope and then pushed Wyatt to marry her, which he did. Thats exactly what happened here. 

• Members

I actually love seeing Katie snooping around. Anything to get her to be more than Bill's Stepford wife!

Also, I know we're ALL waiting for it so when is The Queen returning?

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

I'm sure Ivy will return to nurse Liam's wounds and that will make Steffy crazy jealous.  Just about the time Steffy is ready to return to Laim, she'll realize she's pregnant (ala Hope) and have to stay with Wyatt.  They need to write new stuff, not just the same thing over and over again.

• Members

He was held hostage even tho he could leave at any time and Quinn would disappear to cover her tracks.  The man made absolutely no efforts to seek medical help - not even when he was "saved".  Liam dumped Steffy.  As for WhyUGHt aka Door #2, this pathetic hamster wheel has to stop!  Its downright ridiculous!  

• Members

The biggest Ho's of the show are Wyatt and Stuffy right now.  The entire show is (insert) Liam/Girl/Wyatt triangle.  And now the BIG SECRET will be that QUINN HAS LIAM'S BABY!!!!  WOW!  I have watched 5 minutes since the Whiner and Stuffy wedding.  I saw Deacon with seaweed around his neck soaking wet show up and rescue Quinn - he was soaking wet - 3 weeks afterward.  He swam for 2 to 3 weeks.   AWESOME WRITING!  The few times I've actually watched...what I'm tired of is Wyatt asking someone to respect his relationship with anything.  Cracks me up.  Like Wyatt ever respected any relationship of ANYONE'S.  He sure respected his brother's relationship when Liam was gone for 5 minutes.  And he was immediately in bed with the HO.  Liam returned and saw them in bed TOGETHER and that's why he left.  Quinn is done to me...so tired of it.  She'll be pregnant, that's all the angst that I saw for the last 10 minutes today.  So badly written.  FORMULA. 

• Members

Awful on every level imaginable!  And why Don Diamont is not leading this show is totally beyond me.  Shows are lead by great strong charismatic characters, and just look at that damn man!  Everyone overly concerned about where Liam lays his dick is ridiculous!  Absolutely insane!  

• Members

he's no worse than the other men on this show. I'd rather see Bill driving story over the likes of Zende, Wyatt, Liam or Ridge. This show has never really had high standards for acting , especially with men. I think he's fine but definitely the best of this crop except maybe Jacob Young

• Members

Bill vs Ridge was cringe worthy…remember when they were fighting over Brooke…..eeeeekkkkk….LOL…..I agree though about Zende, Wyatt and Liam…..and Jacob Young needs a storyline…he has been in pause every since the Maya mess….

And if Chit is requesting Don Diamont front and center …I am requesting Jacob Young front and center….teehee  They need to ditch Faux Ridge, Liam, Wyatt and Zende….they are all a hot mess.

Archived