GH: March 2016 Discussion Thread

Being a spoiled self entitled cougar munching tool isn't Manic Depression. Jeanine P didn't research the mental illness. All BC did on today's episode was scream and make pouty faces. The only think i liked about today's episode was that Rie Sinclair's My Confession played in the background in a scene between Lulu and Maxie. The song My Confession was written for Kyle and Oliver {Kish} on OLTL.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

After the stint at Fairview or whatever facility Morgan goes to

"The role of Morgoon Corinthos is now being played by..."

Please register in order to view this content

Random screaming baby.

I guess this is the Heartbreaking Emmy worthy crazy Morgan stans  on FB have talked about. I think it's offensive to bi-polar people to think this trick can represent them...

I know that Shriner's is a great organization, but between the constant reminders from Nikolas and Elizabeth about them, three minute commercials in between for Shriners is a little much...

• Members

The viewership went up people. Jelly has been keeping almost 3 million a week. U see days is sinking but GH keeping because of Jean and Shelly approach. Also let's give it up Shelly she is so cutting edge as a writer. She has nearly two years head writing soaps. Shelly could head write GH on her own but she and Jean are too good a team

They are hacks no matter how many complements you give them. GH should center on the lives of doctors and nurses, Instead we are force feed lame, unlikable cartoonish mobsters. Vets are badly treated and mostly ignored. The show is so cheaply produced that there are no extra's during the hospital scene. GH is a joke a really bad joke. GH should be put out of it's misery. We fans deserve better than this dull insufferable hot mess. BC making constipated and pouty faces as he screams is not entertaining. LW's Carly being watered down is not entertaining. The character assassination of both Liz and Anna is not entertaining. Julexis all over each other is not entertaining. The Sonny worship is not entertaining. I'm glad i can watch classic old school GH on youtube. The Hospital is the focal point. The good guys always win. Port Charles feels like a community. This is just a soap opera with the name General Hospital. Everything that once made GH unique and special has been taken away. GH's glory days are long gone. What we fans have left is a gutted burned out shell.

• Members

Seriously. I want to channel Jessie's mom from Breaking Bad and slap this show in the face and scream "why are you like this?"  It's so boring. I could like Sam and Jason together, but there is no story there. No conflict anymore. They needed Liz to make them interesting.

Archived