GH: March 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They did a VERY poor rendition of the Metro Court Crisis.  The gun deal Paul was overseeing went awry and the leader ran to the church (Jillexis wedding) and held everyone hostage.  He was threatening everyone as KeMo looked bored as fvck thinking of frolicking in the water with Plump Miller.  

• Members

So you mean to tell me he had 3 of Alexis' girls at gunpoint and didnt manage to shoot at least one of them. Kristina is unbearable but Molly looks annoying in that pic. One of them deserved a bullet. Sam looks like "why am I here?"

• Members

Jason is having flashbacks of memories. He remembered Lila's voice the other day. He's remembered being with Sam in the rain.

Sam is onto the face that Hayden is Rachel. She was talking to some guy who knew her, but Nik called her off the investigation. Liz asked her to keep going for Spencer's sake, so we'll see.

I guess Rosalee is still married to Brad, but it's been dropped as far as I can tell. I'd be surprised if we see the actress again.

Everyone knows Carols is alive. He's in Europe with Sabrina. She's had the baby. I expect Sabrina to show back up when TeCa is done with maternity leave. Michael seems to be in a holding pattern waiting for her.

Anna just met a new character named Griffen Monroe a doctor who is Duke's son. Maybe even Duke's son with Anna, we'll see. They just tested him with Maxie.

• Members

Not really. Some people think that Hayden (Rachel) is Susan Paul's daughter. We don't know for sure or why Rachel is significant. Tracy has implied she has some big dark secret, but it hasn't been revealed yet. Now Tracy is having neurological issues, so who knows if she is going to end up forgetting.

• Members

^ Well, Paul is basically 60, so I don't think it would be that outlandish in the soap world. Maybe she's really supposed to be in her 30's, but at one point  30 something Cady McClain was playing grandmother to a teenager, so not much point trying to use logic when it comes to soap ages.

• Members

^ Maybe not, but I figure they are probably bringing her on (maybe as a newbie), unless something has changed. Would be strange if both Dylan and Paul talked about her in detail otherwise.

The last two days have actually been pretty good. I wonder what it is that Laura has "loved and lost"? Another long lost child? I hope not, since it seemed pretty clear that Helena has Lulu's child probably by Stavros. Gross! Poor LuLu.

I'm really liking Griffin. I'll like him even more if he breaks up Nathan and Maxie. Seems odd that they would bring on Duke's son, if he's not Anna's too. That would be ridiculous, but I wonder.

Archived