GH: March 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate Julexis & Naxie but it was nice to see them on location. Instead of a darkly lit cheap set. Lucas who's never ever used listening to Krissy lesbianic woes :rolleyes:. The Crimson magazine stuff is so atrocious. Who would want to sabotage some ringy dingy small town magazine? Dante and Nathan working out in that lame ringy dingy gym set. Lucas told Julian that his getting married to Brad in May. This marriage will most likely happen off screen. If Jelly even bothers to remember. The guest appearance by FABLife Joe Zee was embarrassing. Dull and boring repetitious conversations. Fridays episode is the only episode i watched this week. I'm not going to even bother hunting down the episodes i missed.

• Members

As long as he could feature Jillexis and Det. Woodcock, he would have done this in December...

Don't care about Nathan's wife.

Nice to see a fly by of Lucas...who should not only be on contract, but a leading character. Krustina's angst doesn't even register on my radar...

Crimson ceased to exist for me when Megan Ward left...

• Members

Does anybody? Is there a point to Nathan? The actor can't act. He hasn't improved at all. He stinks up the place. The insta stories he gets are boring. When he doesn't have a boring story going on …he is at home talking with Maxie about the other people of PC and their problems. 

• Members

The writing is garbage and the acting is atrocious. She looks like a highschooler and they're writing her as such even though the character  should be edging on 25. 

Why is Nathan still around? He's so wooden and Naxie has no chemistry and he sucks with the romantic stuff too. I was at a friend's house and she was watching his Hallmark movie. It was awful! His acting was exactly like it is on GH. 

Archived