GH: March 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This S*it with Michael Easton,,,No words for how ridiculous and bad this was.

Yes FV, Roxy...we know, OLTL <wink wink>.  (gags)

Did they really need to have Carly talk about breast feeding story?

No one gives two craps about Kristina, her diary, "fluidity"....

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

That's the wonderful and talented Jean Passantate storytelling for ya! :P After skimming through this thread to see what's going on lately, I don't even know how anyone green-light any of the bullsh-t that is on air now. They might as well cancel GH at this point.

• Members

Agreed. There's no investment there so it all fell flat for me. As did the rest of the show. Mumbles Corinthos getting lectured by the Sassy Token and then the writers use Duke's bastard to get Mumbles to let Carlos walk around town free and clear. Just you watch. Dirty Carlos and Julian will get away with everything. I rolled my eyes so hard as Duke's bastard was telling Sonny to forgive instead of revenge. We get it. Julian and Carlos aren't going anywhere.

Parker and Kristina was OK in terms of the writing but I really don't care and because the girl looks 12, it was a bit on the creepy side for me when they started making out. This "story" is sooo thrown together.

It's been nice seeing Monica and Tracy on so much, even if it was just to re-introduce the wet blanket pet. Doesn't it seem like Easton's characters have some black cloud over them and everytime he walks in you hear a whomp whomp sound. I started laughing when they showed him running into the scene pretending to be frantic in the preview. Just why on earth is this man back? Another character who can walk around doing nothing and taking up space from someone else I'd rather see.

At least Lulu is finally interacting with Laura, even if I don't care about this quest at all. Laura (with Lucy as her partner) should be the one trying to keep a business afloat, not Nutty Nina. We can get Nina doing nothing everytime she's on but we can't find anything for people like Bobbie or Lucy to do?

Archived