GH: March 2016 Discussion Thread

• Members

I am still so sick of Liz. When Jason and Sam showed up at the hospital she made a snide remark about Franco being her friend, and then she told Franco they weren't friends the next week. Which is it Liz? She just uses people to get what she wants, which is why she doesn't have any real friends. Ugh, I cant stand her!

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh. This stupid breast feeding storyline. Nina, keep your shirt on. Why does the pet have to take over the entire thing? And why does everything have to be brought down to an embarassing, bad 90s sitcom level? It's no wonder soaps are made fun of. But when they get too serious and real, the complaints are loud too. Soaps are just in a no-win situation.

I'm sorry, legal or not, it IS unprofessional to whip out your body parts in a court of law or a place of business. It's common courtesy. I get the point here, but seriously??

And then you have the other pet making his grand entrance. The second Monica said, with that wink to the audience, I know who to call, I just groaned. It's so awful. And I finally saw that promo celebrating the boring pet's return and I can't. Why is some nobody on a soap getting such fanfare?

• Members

It was ridiculous…..I just laughed ….I guess the story was for comic relief from the rest of boring show?

They aired the promo during The View this morning. I can't believe he got a promo. Seriously he gets a promo?? Da Da Da Da….cue useless GH characters/actors….announcer…Micheal Easton returns to the party…..pfft.

• Members

I just wanted to cry seeing the closeup of Easton and his pursed lips. Ugh. Why is he back? Ugh.

And yes that promo was such a waste on him.

Are they going to acknowledge he looks like someone who's already been in town three or four times or do they just ignore it? And how soon do they get him in KooKoo's room and have her shrieking hysterically when she sees him? Zzzzz

Archived