GH: March 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How do u think Jean and Shelly will write this year's nurses ball? I have a strange feeling the ball is going to harken back to the glory days of when Labine and Riche produced. Jean and Shelly are so amazing with depth and amazing moments. If Lynn Herring can't make an appearance have Maxie and Nina host the ball. Nurses Ball 2016 will remind us of the 90s balls with beautiful heart and soul.

It will be soulless and very cheaply produced event. Plus so few of the characters are doctors and nurses. Jelly will never be able to write on Claire Labine's level. How disgusting to have those two emaciated hags host the ball. Ron made the Nurses Ball campy while forgetting the real reason behind the NB. Jelly's Nurses Ball will be dry, boring, soulless and mind numbing, Imagine Sonny singing Elton John's The Last Song in his wheelchair.

• Members

Ninny need not host The Nurses Ball. The current state of the show is bad enough without a cheap ass party thrown by strangers like Ninny, Frankles, Kaka, new ME character,Morgoon,  Jillian, Valkyrie, Jakeson... Ewww... The heart of this show needs to be brought back, and those characters certainly aren't it. Mention it as offscreen like most of the things that happened under the RC/FV era.

• Members
Lois Troutman

Lois Troutman ‏@Loistroutman
@PFossil @MichelleAltman1 Thank you and the rest of the writing team for your hard work in crafting compelling stories for #GH! Bravo!

Tweets like these bring tears to my eyes. It shows how people are responding to the show. It's just marvelous.

Archived