GH: Patrick & Robin promo

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL. I'll go against the grain and admit I'm glad they're getting a nice send-off. I never championed "Scrubs" and never cared much for Patrick until a few years ago, but after the [!@#$%^&*] job Ron did, and with Kim never wanting to commit long-term again after leaving, it's time to write them off with their happy ending. I was over her ATM visits and Thompson was clearly over it all, so ... bye

Felicia will be at the wedding? I guess I missed her in the preview. SHE EXISTS! IT'S A MIRACLE!

And who cares that it's in their living room? It's their home. It makes sense to me. They're supposed to book a church in 24 hours? Find a spot that it isn't a blizzard outside? It is still New York in January? I mean, I know the winter has been non-existent but to bitch that they're marrying in their home? IDK. Does it matter? They're going bye bye. BYE.

• Members

you cant tell me they couldnt use the MetroCourt. And before you say Carly and Robin hate each other, Robin's return has been about making peace with various threads in her life and I could see Carly doing that for her as a thank you for bringing Jason back to them

Archived