DAYS: Actor Leaving

• Members

Eh, Vaughan's better than some of you are giving him credit for being. But to each their own. I thought he turned in excellent work after Kristen raped Eric and the whole wedding fallout. It was when they turned Eric into a judgemental !@#$%^&*] and the ridiculous elephant statue crap that did him no favors.

I mean, the character is an ex-priest. Roman and Marlena's son. A tortured soul who loses everyone he loves. How can you not find anything for him to do? Not to mention the chemistry between Greg and Arianne Zucker and the fantastic buildup Eric and Nicole once had. It's a shame it got tossed out the window. A huge shame. Did Ari want to work with her man Shawn so much? I mean, the story shift was quite obvious.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's why I liked him. JJ's disastrous second run showed just what little appeal his version had.

I find it hard to believe Ari has any say in her storylines, especially as she's made it clear in some interviews that she's not happy with the way her character has been treated in the writing over the years.

Archived