DAYS: Fan Fave Returns for 5 Episodes

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jack should be alive. He has such complex relationships with Steve, Adrienne, and Kayla. And he can be paired with more women than just Jennifer. How 'bout killing off Jennifer for once? Seems Jack is always the one to get the short end of the stick...

• Members

Exactly. Jack SHOULD be alive. How a TRUE writer couldn't find things for him to do is insane. He was and could be a complex character. His return in 2011 and the PTSD had such potential. Then they dropped it and put him in grandpa sweaters until they crushed him. Awful writing. Thanks Tomsell for ltierally crushing Jack Deveraux.

I don't want him to be alive only because I'm so over it. But Jack deserves a place on the canvas.

It will be nice to see Matt Ashford and Jack again though. How insane that it won't be until April or May of 2027 though.

What are they doing with Jennifer? Is Melissa Reeves sticking around? I know in a lot of Day of Days interviews a lot of actors threw out Frankie and Jennifer being one of their favorite couples. And I hope the show has more returns in mind in the new year.

Exactly.

Casey Moss and Matt Ashford better share a scene or I will be extremely pissed off. Ashford was gone by the time Moss came on. I've wanted Jack alive simply because I want to see his relationship with JJ. I could care less about Miss Chik-Fil-A. And I used to adore Jennifer. I was so happy when she came back in 2010 and now I wish she'd have stayed gone. The second her heart was ripped out and then put back in by Dr. Orange Glow was the end of her character. She's better now but there was a lot of damage.

Archived