YR: Actor dropped to recurring

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lachlan should have been tested with SP and CG. Summer was practically his sister, just widowed and the relationship(if you could call it that) had no buildup. It was "Hi, I'm back. No, I didn't kill your husband. Sure I have a condom."... That was the biggest obstacle. We didn't get any time with him bonding with the Abbott family, which would have built up his staying power.  LB is a good looking guy that had potential that got squandered. Too bad, as Chompers Sulivan is still here( along with Stitch, Joe, Cane and a gaggle of other characters that need to go.

HK has potential, if she'd just try...

• Members

Expected, I don't mind him now but I still think the guy before him was better

They paired Kyle and Summer back together way too quickly and they barely had any chemistry. They should have never killed off Austin and instead should have had Kyle and Mariah plotting to break him and Summer up.

• Members

is he a part of the blind item w/ 2 younger actor who loath each other? I wonder... LOL

ETA: their mistake was bringing him on as a crutch/accessory for Summer, instead of having a vendetta against Nicki for killing his mom... And IDK why he's not in a triangle with Noah, or something? Get the Abbot/Newman feud going w/ the younger set... or make him hate Adam? Whatever. Knowing this dumb show's current terrible writing Kyle ran Adam down, or some ish. :rolleyes:

• Members

They tried using Kyle with the vendetta thing against Nikki back in 2012 when Blake Hood first aired as the SOARSed Kyle but it was ridiculously bad and dropped. I don't even remember what other stories Kyle had under Hood it really wasn't until Sawyer was cast they started using Kyle more. 

Kyle has been largely wasted and underwritten the last three years under three different actors. Kyle and Summer probably should have been left as brother and sister 

• Members

They basically want all the kids to be talk to's or background characters, while giving all these "compelling" stories to the legacy characters still in the spotlight....It's always about Nick, Sharon, Adam, Victoria, Billy and their baby rabies...cause in their minds they are the show's "younger generation"....

• 4 months later...

Archived