October 12-16, 2015: Good Week For DAYS and Y&R

Toups

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

GH still did solid it added viewers abd lost a little in demos. Honestly the bleeding has stopped it was dropping so low back in august. This is stoll much more then the 1.4 million watching Tyra new show. Funny GMA afternoon, revolution, Katie and this Tyra show all tanked. No other show ABC puts on will yield what GH is doing. Go Smarttv and wait till November it's going to knock your socks off. Jean is giving the audience a great payoff I expect it could hit 3 million..

Congrats to DAYS it seems switching head writers made a difference.

• Members

Oh Jonny. Just stop. Enough. Stop making blanket statements. Can we stop indulging him please? Every [!@#$%^&*] thread. At least the last post was readable and less Jelly are amazing omggggg. 

Yaaassssssss DAYS!

Jelly need to start worrying. I don't they will have the amount of time Ron ever had. They may get a boost with some reveals soon but the vets aren't sticking around and many are making cameos. Days is actively using them. I see the vets involved and used as they should. Julie is on more than she's been on in decades. 

GH is not awful anymore but the show is focused on all the wrong people. No one gives a damn about Kiki or Morgan. So many pets could go tomorrow and the show would improve. 

• Errol unpinned this topic

Archived