September 14-18, 2015: Good Week For B&B

Toups

• Members

I have little to no doubt that Pratt's Y&R will crash and burn sooner or later in the ratings. The real question is, just how much (more) damage will he have time to inflict before he gets kicked out? Will he lead the show to cancellation? And which HW(s) will they hire to replace him that are not Kay Alden?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Omg omg GH now above 500000 in demos. Over 140000 viewers back in demos. Jelly omg I am crying right now u women have tweaked this show into brilliant smart cable tv. They pretty much remained steady in viewers and demos up. The bleeding has stopped. Smart tv is here people and let us rejoice.

Soapsuds u obviously didn't see the demo rise sweetheart.  The buzz of the new GH is spreading 

• Members

Just when everyone's singing Pratt's praises about the last year in ratings, the show is starting to slip.  My prediction is that the bloom is off the rose and audience will not be tuning in with the same numbers to see Patti and Ian; but they will have spikes especially in November.

GH had a solid week.  I think the show can regain some lost ground if Jelly has even mildly interesting stories.

DOOL:  I'm scared for DOOL.  I don't think the ratings are going to rise unless they can get Ejami back on screen; I'm cautiously optimistic that there will be steady viewer increase leading up to November. But this week's numbers are sad.  

• Members

How many shows is Shelly Altman writing for?  Someone on a thread last week said she had been involved at GH since early June and was heavily involved way back then. Tweaking and re-writing.  She was just on the credits for Y&R this past Friday. 

How B&B is holding is beyond me.  The show is a total snoozefest and has no continuity in storytelling at all.  Suddenly we're supposed to believe Ivy and Quinn get along.  We're supposed to just not notice why Quinn would even be employed after Liam is in some kind of power at Forrester...he'll just look by her antics and everything she did?   Quinn nor Wyatt can't stop being fixated on Liam.  They're both in love with him, LOL.  Seriously - everything Quinn is about why Liam has what he has and she just cannot be fixated on Liam.  Wyatt is exactly the same.   

Archived