Y&R Novembér Spoiler

rlj

• Members

Jamey Giddens  confirmed several casualties during November Sweeps. He reported there will be an explosion on the set of the new Newman Enterprises Ballroom and people will die.

Also from a interiew

Chuck Pratt revealed that during the annual Newman Ball, there will be an explosion. “At least four people will die, with one being a key contract character.”

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sorry but US soaps don't deserve stunts at all. They don't work hard enough for them and they don't pay off well in recent years. Plus, they look cheap compared to UK soaps but I digress. 

But if Guza wants this story be a success, kill f-cking Sage. However, I see them killing off someone like Joe, Colin, or Stitch as Pratt clearly shows disinterest in writing for them. I'd add Michael too but I am sure CLB sucked up to whomever to be saved. i'd be content with Victor being killed but we all know that won't happen. 

I'm sure the other three might be Luca, Patti, and Ian. Dare I say Jill seeing as Jess is recurring. Knowing poor Jess, she probably wants to jump off the Titanic while she still can.

Archived