DAYS: Another Actor OUT

• Members

If they cared about Will they would have still just recast again. If a bad recast was enough to kill off a character, Belle would be six feet under twice over.

It's a shame so many Chandler fans made it clear they cared only about him, not the character. That gave the show even less incentive to recast again. 

Maybe he can go take those big movie roles I remember some sites insisting he would be destined to find...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's so glorious to know Wilson and Christian are both out. Wilson was a poor actor with a once solid character and Christian used to be a decent actor stuck with a slimeball character. Neither were good fits for the show.

BYE!

But I don't want to see Will die just because Wilson is a terrible actor. They kept him too long. Wilson should have been axed when Will left to California, which started all the stupid drama that was thrown the couple's way. It was all so forced and thrown together just to cause conflict. It wasn't awful in theory but it could have been written better. Like most of Tomsell's [!@#$%^&*].

• Members

Hopefully this is just going to be a something like EJ's death where he died technically, but his body could be somewhere stashed also. Then they can get a recast and bring back Will. A brainwashed Dimera Will would be interesting. 

• Members

I almost never watch DAYS anymore.  But I am appalled by what seems to be the irrelevance that Gabi has in her daughter's life.  I think the best way to end the Will and Sonny story is to let Gabi out of prison on parole and to give her custody of her daughter.

• Members

Gabi's irrelevant because she murdered a man ( a biological relative of her daughter) and the only way for Ari to see her is on jail visiting day.  Gabi shouldn't be getting a free pass for murder. Especially murder of a Horton.

• Members

I didn't realize that Gabi killed a man.  Obviously that makes it difficult to let her out of jail too quickly.  I don't agree that Nick being a Horton is important.  (Then again, I don't agree that Nick was a Horton).

Gabi is not irrelevant to Ari.  She is her mother.  Will is scum if he moves somewhere that makes it difficult to for his daughter to visit her mom in prison.  There are some countries where a mother is allowed to raise her child in prison for a certain period.  I hope that Ari was at least in Gabi's care long enough for her to breast feed.

• Members

I am glad to hear it.  It is sounds like Nick Fallon had terrorized her, along with a lot of other people.

I hope that she is given custody of Ari.  There is no reason for that child to leave with Will, if indeed he is leaving Salem.  She needs to be reunited with her mother.  And if Will is staying in Salem then I hope he immediately works out a plan for joint custody.

• Members

I'm still holding hope that they're intentionally misleading everyone. Maybe Will gets attacked but survives? Maybe a bait and switch? Because, really, even with her as HW, who I'm sure would jump at the chance to kill a gay male, they wouldn't get rid of such a central character... would they?

Archived