DAYS: Another Actor OUT

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Killing Will is not going to go over well with the audience. Did they not learn from how EJami ended? 

I guess DAYS does not wanna make it to 51. As much as people hate Guy Wilson's Will, the fans will be livid if they kill off Will. Sami lost her man now she might lose her son. 

Talk about putting another nail in the coffin....

• Members

I think Ken Corday's range of mental motion allows for little more than: "We have another popular gay (Christopher Sean), we can kill the other one." And maybe he's still miffed at Chandler Massey, who knows. It's all so stupid and turns me off a show which, while far from perfect, I was enjoying these last two weeks.

• Members

And this is what it's all about. The unhappy on liners mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. It's not about killing a legacy character (fvcking hate what that word means to today's soap viewers), it's what comes next to the people who knew and loved him. Let online soap fans make decisions and legacy characters will never die. 

• Members

do we have any confirmation Will dies? I still don't believe it. I think the PTB are purposely putting death rumors out there so peeps will be surprised when Will gets his "happy ending" etc. 

there has to be some "happy moments" when you are doing a serial killer SL. It can't just be wall-to-wall angst and melodrama. 

Archived