B&B: August 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL @ Brooke drinking something non-alcoholic while everybody was clinging champagne glasses. She's such a wannabe alcoholic.

Carter is not even officiating a wedding? Well I guess he's outta here.

I felt so awkward during Julius' lines! The actor is obviously fantastic and so are the script-writers who wrote this stuff. And that golf club is going to be used to smash some things in one of the upcoming episodes I guarantee it.

• Members

Since I'm only watching Raya episodes since the past two weeks have become ridiculous, I thought this was one of the best written episodes and managed to capture the complicated and conflicting feelings of Julius and Maya. The one thing that was beyond bizarre: Which writer thought it was be a good idea for Eric to shut down Julius' gift? For all this talk about the "graciousness" of the Forresters that showed a complete lack of class and rude. Instead: Eric: "You know Julius, I never had time to take advantage of SoCal's year-round golfing, but your gift may prompt me to hit the links. Perhaps, we could play a round together now that we are family." 

Oh and after reading Othello was on this week and seeing Nick - gosh, I don't get the show sometimes. Carter should be officiating and starting to make the moves on KKL. I know they are desperate to push Zende on us (recast, please), but LSV and Carter really deserve more airtime.

• Members

I almost commented on this as well, I thought it was odd and rude to just say ''I don't golf'' and walk away :lol: Poor old, senile Eric.

No to recasting Zende: he's my crush, he can stay and be pretty :angry: But yes Carter needs more airtime as well. He should rival Liam for Ivy or Steffy.

• Members

Zende is extremely pretty. I wouldn't rule him out yet as an actor. The show's been hit or miss these past few weeks, and they've been feeding him some cheesy dialogue (just like Julius. I know he's been getting rave reviews here, but his introductory episodes were putrid, and a huge part has been the cliche writing they've given him since day one. It's been borderline after-school-special, IMO).

Yes, where is our favorite wedding officiant? Are we not allowed to have more than one hot, sexy black man on this show? Brooke's river is running dry!

• Members

This past week of shows were so boring. The whole Thomas/Caroline/Ridge story is so snooze worthy. The show finally picked up on Thursday and Friday but I still find it rather in poor taste to have a wedding just after over a week of a family member dying.  So it appears only dad will be the antagonist against Maya? The continued over the top pimping/gushing of Maya this past week was unbearable. And can they fire the actor who plays Maya's friend?? He is gawd awful and now officiating the ceremony…ugh….

• Members

A definite lack of Forresters at the wedding...NoRidge, Steffy,Thorne,Ivy...They are a family...and I'd ,much rather see Carter up there officiating than Nick...Nothing against him personally, but he is awful as an actor...

AMH should stick around...Just think, if she left Julius and hooked up with Eric...Stephanie's portrait would be haunting them forever...LOL

Archived