B&B: August 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, how weird was Wyatt lashing out at Steffy yesterday complaining about the "Summer of Fun." What? They talked about that for like two episodes and, as the show is great at doing, they saw ZERO chemistry between DB/JMW, so they killed it. That was such a strange reaction - it made it sound like they'd be hanging out for weeks (or months) when I don't think they ever left the office together! I'm hoping they just do a "Drunk Brooke" and wrap this up during the next two weeks. It's going nowhere.

• Members

I like this story if only because Ivy is really blooming (pun intended) into a conniving bitch. Ivy, come get herrrr, she's dancing like a stripper. I like Steffy too but there can only be one queen bee.

It shouldn't surprise anybody that Wyatt is pathetic af

• Members

Wow, Ivy is turning into quite the manipulator, sleeping with Wyatt in order to get him back on her side. He is so dumb that he fell for it and this was AFTER she told him that he is easily manipulated. Idiot

Nothing onscreen justified killing Aly off. Seems like such a waste.

• Members

Of course killing Aly is justified. More "poor Steffy" as the bus flattens Ivy. That entitled plastic slut, Steffy, is never accountable for anything and gets everything she wants. She's already an officer of FC and now she thinks she and her nasty extensions should be the face of it too?  I thought Steffy fans would appreciate this SL. I really did. 

• Members

Ivy is being ruined scene-by-scene, though I know many of you would argue that she's been ruined since inception.  If she cared so much about Aly, she'd take the video to the police, but this is obviously not about Aly.  I'm usually not a sucker for such things, but I do find myself just staring at her beautiful eyes.  Is Ivy's mother still living, has she ever appeared on the show?

I thought Alley Mills looked very nice today.  They were doing the most with the hotdog business.

I hate it when soaps do that thing with the scene starting immediately post-coitis with the woman dismounting.  Soap sex: where no one sweats and men shoot little pink clouds of smoke.

• Members

Plus, there would have to be two wounds. The way Steffy swung, she would have hit the left side of Aly's face.  The right side of Aly's face hit the rock.  They are being so intentionally vague about this whole thing.

• Members

Probably because Aly really isn't dead. :) Anyway, there are so many things wrong with the S/L - not just globally, but scene-by-scene. I have no issue of Poison becoming manipulative (seriously, this is right out of the playbook from last fall Maya - kicked around by men and women who are in power; gets a MAJOR wardrobe and fashion makeover; does complete 180 over night and engages in actions that are questionable and don't make a lot of sense (the 'big' kiss, 'murder'), etc. I do like that AB is finally given some dense material. It's unfortunate that it all rings incredibly hollow in one of the most illogical S/L I've seen in quite some time.

Archived