B&B: August 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well despite taking it off DVR for now, I was home at lunch and watch. That would've been a sizzling Friday cliffhanger as originally intended. Did not expect that to happen at all. I guess what's perplexing is that Thomas & Caroline weren't THAT hot and heavy in the past, but she sure didn't put up a fight when he locked the door. (And we know Caroline is not one to be passive.) Bizarre.

• Members

I know that we usually kidding that the show is on auto-pilot with Brad Bell on vacation when the plots turn as ludicrous and instal-plotted. But honestly, right now the plots are as deep in the pots that Brad Bell apparently even forget to put on auto-pilot. It's a gigantic mess! Every single story ever since Aly's death is DOA. Hopefully Maya's story will be the saving grace 'cause in the other "stories" the actors are wearing it super thin. Ashleigh Brewer is apparently as WTF-amused about that instal-wyatt pairing. And that master thespian Darin Brooks seems to realize that is pushed around like an empty glass...

• Members

Othello?  Again?  I hope he deejays IRL, because aside from his (awful) once a month appearances, I hope he has a career to fall back on...LOL

The Caroline/Ridge scenes were good, Caroline wanting a family is an organic way to start  the (inevitable) breakup of Ridge/Caroline 2.0. 

RE is entertaining, and I think in time, NuZende may start to gel...

Archived