GH: Popular character recast

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm all for a Q being recast and brought to the show. Hopefully, this isn't a flop and he isn't brought on just to drive a wedge against Lulu and Dante alongside Valerie. I always found Lulu and Dillion insufferable, and I get flashbacks of my poor Georgie getting tossed aside for trailer trash Lulu.

• Members

LOL. OMG. Ron is so predictable. FIRE THIS MAN

And how old is he supposed to be? I dunno about this recast ... and to be honest, I don't care.

I imagine it's to cause conflict between Laura and Tracy as well, as Dillon and Lulu interact.

And why are Maxie and Nathan still around?

This show has soooo many people and nothing going on. It's terrible.

I know people seem to be begging for Q's but the last thing we needed is someone ELSE on the canvas. They need to cut not add. And it seems like a throwaway recast, TBH.

• Members

I disagree with this. Between Michael still in the mix, Dillon coming back and Tracy getting a new love interest, the Qs might finally have something to do for the first time in years other than be killed off. I think they are recasting Brook Lynn as well.

• Members

I get what you're saying but I really don't even care anymore. LOL. It's sad, I know, but I don't. They need to be rebuilt, sure, but when Monica can't even get an ounce of screentime with Jason or Danny, it shows their true interest. There's an agenda behind them and it's not in the interest of actually rebuilding the Q's. I want it to be but I don't think it is. Dillon will be thrown under the bus.

I assume Tracy's love interest will be Scott. To cause conflict with Laura.

I want to be excited and care but I don't :(

• Members

I just saw this guy on an episode of "My Crazy Ex." He played a seemingly "perfect man" who was revealed to be a polyamorist who trolled the Internet looking for potential new "wives" to join his flock.

• Members

As much as I wish it wasn't the case, Guza and JFP destroyed Alan and Monica's branch of the Q family. Then Ron killed off AJ for no reason, and made Michael more Q than before. If I want the family on the show, we need Tracy's extended family there. Plus I'm for anything that keeps Jane happy and on the show.

Archived