GH: Popular character recast

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Any bets on how long it will be before he rapes Lulu or drugs her and attempts to rape her?

I'm sorry but I just don't think Emme Rylan can play any material beyond fluff. If they split her and Dante and have her in fun stories with Dillon, I could buy that, but the idea of a quad or marital crisis - no.

• Members

It would be great if a Claire Labine was writing him back in but look who we have….a man who doesn't know how to write for any of his characters. Dillon will be trashed and wasted just like every character on the show is now.

• Members

Robert Palmer Watkins has been cast in the recast role of Dillon Quartermaine, Tracy's younger son, previously played by Scott Clifton(Liam, B&B ). He debuts next week. "I love Rob," praises Emme Rylan(Lulu). "He is so much fun to work with. He is so prepared every single day and so freakin' into it. They couldn't have found a better guy."

• Members

He was about as good as any actor could be on that kind of show, I think. But he did seem younger than the "character" he was supposed to be portraying. Also, he didn't seem...edgy enough to be someone with a crazy "secret life" that included multiple wives and kids. He seemed more suited to the blandly romantic, where-has-he-been-all-my-life sort of guy that his latest near-victim met initially.

• Members

She looked perfectly fine that 1st month she came back. Once they started heading into the summer she overdid it on the tanning and was orange. Not sure what al that other excessive hate she got was about though. But yeah online fandom was cruel to her and kept saying she should be recast.

Archived