Michael Logan interview with Pratt and JFP

• Members

I'm really just too pissed to say what I really want to say....except they would have to be out of their minds for not firing Pratt and Phelps just for this interview alone.......

Michael Logan is such a tedious interviewer, but he totally cut those 2 apart when he mentioned the Steve Burton/Billy Miller switch...which is a terrible idea anyways....

I can't believe Pratt called this whole Victor/Jack thing a "Framkenstein story".....really?!....., If Eric Braeden were to ask me what Victor's "end" game would be, I would respond "His ass is thrown in Jail, the entire town shames him and Jack and the Abbotts get control of Newman and Victor has to serve to them upon his release from prison, and if you don't like that.....there's the door and I'll kill Victor off once and for all".....none of this, "Oh Braeden and I are like BFF's and you will be rooting for Victor to "protect" his family from double Yack..."

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, he should look back on the stellar work she did on his show, Santa Barbara...Or her early 80s GH...

Melissa Ordway is occasionally okay...one episode every few months, but she should have been replaced well over a year ago.

Hire Larkin Malloy or Lisa Brown to teach HK and RA and MO. Otherwise send them to the NY Office, and start fresh...The show loves comas.....

• Members

You all hated Altman...but she wrote for Hilary quite a bit...and I think her real life pregnancy is just an excuse to put her and the winters family on the back burner.

I thought the question of who was crazy..Phyllis or kelly started out well..but then I guess Pratt took over and opted to go to a Dopplerangle story. Even Phelps didn't sound like she was too.keen on it.

Archived