GH: Winner of Fan Favorite Poll is Revealed

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Damn! Assuming this wasn't doctored (which it very well could have been), Courtney actually won. Maybe the rabid Courtney stans voted like 100x a day (since the poll never stopped you from voting multiple times.)

Poor Serena is in last place!

800x179.jpg

http://abc.go.com/shows/general-hospital/news/gh-news/150504-gh-fan-february-winner-courtney-matthews

• Members

I know DAYS films a billion years in advance but I'm glad Stefan lost and Stephen Nichols returned to DAYS, where he belongs. Not saying it was either/or ... and AlexisFan, Stefan could have appeared to Nikolas instead of Courtney appearing to Daffy Duck. Just saying, but I agree with you on the returns, overall. IMO it was always going to be that thing returning to visit her obnoxious off-spring.

I don't buy the results at all but whatever. It's simply a ghostly appearance. She isn't back for good. And Ron's love for Spencer is bordering on creepy and obnoxious, IMO. He's not the most talented kid.

And why would audiences really even know about Serena. They never talk about her and she hasn't been seen since, what, 2003? I'm not saying it's right but it's not surprising to me.

I'm sort of surprised Ron Hale hasn't popped up as Mike. I also thought for sure Carlivati would have played up Mike and Delia if he could. Maybe Hale really is just done?

Archived