Fuller House

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That was a nicely done teaser. I don't think I've ever seen more than one episode of the show and it even got me to feel nostalgic about it.

What, you mean you didn't expect them to rebuild the set or in general still be at that house? And what's wrong with the title? I'm honestly not getting the objection. Not that it's some brilliant title but what about it is that bad?

:lol:

Edited by YRBB

• Members

Guess, I just never really thought about it

The name is stupid. Who says fuller to mean more full? Fuller makes no sense in context with the title. A fuller is a person that fulls clothes. Fuller does not mean more full as there is no word for that definition. It looks and sounds stupid. Even as a play on words, doesnt this show have less cast members than the original? By that the house would be less full not "fuller".

Is DJs last name Fuller bc thats the only way it would somewhat make sense. Even then, I dont like it bc the immediate jump is the play on the original as a sequel series, which had a different meaning

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Girl, you are overthinking this waaaaaay too much. No, really. A person that fulls clothes? Come on. :lol: It is almost certainly a play on words, and something that I expected them to do from the beginning. Besides, how does it not make sense? They had a full house, now they are implying there's even more. Instead of 'The Next Generation' or something like that, they went for the pun. Stupid, yes, but, again, I fail to see why people are so upset about it. Shouldn't they be more upset about how crappy the show was?

Edited by YRBB

• Members

LOL I get it. But what I'm saying is that it does make sense in a pun. tongue-in-cheek, kind of way. We're probably wasting too much time on this :P Honestly, yeah, I don't know why they didn't just use that. It's like THE X-FILES coming back with THE Xiest-FILES lol 

Edited by YRBB