Bruce Jenner Interview With Diane Sawyer

SoapDope

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Drake just wanted attention more than anything else. With that said, it's not really worth flipping out over like people seem to be doing, there are probably people on Twitter saying worse things than that.

• Members

He's being an ignorant little prick, and this is what's wrong with Twitter, the world today... who the hell asked for one's opinion, and why does one feel compelled to share it knowing that it's hurtful? If I tell you that I don't want to be referred to as a mulatto and you say, "Sorry, still calling you mulatto", I will say then don't call me anything at all because your choice to willfully disrespect me just bought your insignificance. But first, I'll say f uck you.

• Members

Here's where I disagree. I'm happy for her. I think it's great that she gets to live her truth. However, I think if any cis woman showed up on the cover of a magazine looking like that, we'd never hear the end of how old, plastic and photoshopped she looks. IDK, maybe I'm just feeling bitter this morning (for completely unrelated reasons).

Archived