Bruce Jenner Interview With Diane Sawyer

SoapDope

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll be honest, I wish Bruce Godspeed on whatever he needs to do to be happy but I found him really unlikeable in the interview. The political nonsense aside, that catty remark about how he won against the Russian again just because that guy gained weight? Even after that guy gave a really nice statement of support. Really Bruce? Body shaming? You've been through three marriages and you spent most of your life living a lie and you are now the patriarch of the largest coven of famewhores the world has ever seen. Maybe just declare this a draw.

• Members

Sorry but it's just how I feel. I believe if God made you a man then you're really committing a big sin by deciding to change your anatomy/hormones etc.

The whole thing is very disturbing to me and I don't think it deserves attention but because he's attached to Kim K and the rest of that disgusting brood he'll get the coverage and media attention.

People can think what they want of me but I think it's wrong and unnatural. I believe when God created me he created me in His image and that includes all my features (being male, gay, tall, and African American for example). Tomorrow I can wake up and say I feel like I'm a girl, white and straight but that doesn't change who I am fundamentally and what I came into this world as.

I fully support LBG rights but I can't support and I don't support transgender issues. That doesn't mean I hate them. I simply just don't buy it and prefer to leave it alone. That's my two cents and yes I know it may not be worth much

• Members

I agree with some of this and some I don't. I don't think God makes mistakes thus making you female when you should be male…..its not like God saying well…lets mess his life up by making him male and when he is born…he will say I am a female….

My family and I were talking about it after the interview and we were still trying to understand it…..Bruce can do whatever he wants but don't be all insulting to other people who support your sorry ass…I lost any respect I had for him not because he is transgender but because of his views of other people when he well knows they shouldn't be put down or judged.

Archived